Returns & Replacements
CDSG Ltd offer a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not entirely happy for any reason then please follow the instructions below. We will be happy to offer a full refund provided the returned goods are in new condition, complete with all accessories and in their original packaging. Please note this does not affect your legal right to cancel goods up to 7 days from receipt nor where goods are misdescribed or faulty (see below).
Do you want to return something? Returns are FREE for UK customers.
- You can return any item (terms & conditions apply) for a refund within 60 days of receiving your original order.
- You can also exchange your item within 60 days, as long as the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered.
- We'll send your replacement to the original delivery address. To check or update your address details, log into My Account and click 'edit' below your Address Book (remember to click 'Save' when you're done).
- If the item is out of stock then a refund will be issued via your original payment method instead.
- Any refunds issued may incur an original postage cost deduction if your refund then means that the original order value falls below the free delivery threshold.
- If you want a different item, the item you want is sold under a different product code, or the item you want is a different price to the price at which you bought the original product, then you'll need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
- We'll refund the price you purchased your item at -this includes sale items. If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
- All goods will be inspected on return and if damaged or used, your item may need to be returned to the manufacturers for diagnostics. This may take upto 12 weeks dependant on manufacturer.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed properly and can’t get damaged on the way! If this is not the case and items arrive damaged or defaced (packaging damaged), a refund may not be possible.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Where possible, returned items should include tags and any original manufacturers packaging.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition (damaged item or packaging), we may have to send it back to you.
- Returns are free for UK customers.
- If items need to be returned that were less than the purchase price of £10, we will need to be contacted via telephone or email before returning the items as the postage costs may outweigh the value of the item.
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
- Aerosols, liquids, and batteries can only be returned by contacting us first in order to arrange collection.
- Any item returned to us outside of the 60 day return period will not be refunded however if the item is deemed to be faulty by the manufacturer, a replacement item will be issued. Please note than items returned to the manufacturer for assesment are subject to a time frame of upto 12 weeks before they are able to be returned.
- If an item is returned to us and is not deemed to be faulty by the manufacturer, all postage costs are the buyers responsibility and will be charged to their payment method unless shipping is organised by the buyer.
- Any claims deemed to be fraudulent may be subject to firearms licensing authorities within the buyers constabulary.
Our returns address is:
CDSG LTD | Brookside Cottage | Butterwick | Weaverthorpe | Malton | North Yorkshire | YO17 8HF | United Kingdom
Lost your returns note? No problem – download one using the button below:
If you need a new returns label, just click here to print a new label.
We want to give you a hassle-free way to return anything, so you can return any item to us within 60 days of receiving your original order, including sale items.
- We can’t offer an exchange on returned items but you can send something back for a full refund and then place a new order for the item you require.
- As an International customer, you can return your parcel using any postal service however you will need to cover the postage costs yourself. It’s a good idea to mark your parcel as ‘returned goods’ to avoid being charged any duties.
- The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us - remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it.
- When you return your order, just place your returns note in the parcel.
If you need a new returns note, you can print one off using the 'Download' button above.
It can usually take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your return to be delivered back to our warehouse in the UK, depending on your location and which postal service you use. Please see the below timeframes as a guide:
- Ireland - 14 working days
- Europe - 14 working days
- Rest of World – 21 working days
Please note working days do not include weekends and public holidays.
We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return back at our warehouse in the UK in its original condition. Once received, we will send a refund to your original payment method.
It can then take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear back in your account depending on your bank or card issuer.
If you've returned more than one order in the same parcel, please allow up to 24 hours for all returned items to be refunded.