UK Orders Over £50
The Lyman Big Dipper Furnace is an economical casting furnace that is packed with great features. This furnace is perfect for the beginning caster looking for a great value to learn the tricks of the trade or experienced casters looking for a 10Lb. pot for blending alloys and casting bullets. This furnace features a 10Lb. capacity, fast heat-up time, thermostat control to +/- 10 degrees, easy on-off temperature dial, compact non-tip design and wide mouth for easy ladling. This kit includes essential casting tools including an ingot Mold, long handle dipper, instruction manuals, and bullet lubes.
- Capacity: 10Lb.
- Voltage: 230 Volt
- Material: Aluminium
- Melt Time: 30 Min.
- Features: Thermostat control to +/- 10 degrees
- Function: Designed for melting and blending lead alloys for bullet casting
- Notes: Wide mouth for easy ladling, non-tip design
- Lyman Big Dipper Furnace
- Lyman Long Handle Lead Dipper
- Ingot Mold
- Super Moly Bullet Lube
- Alox Bullet Lube
- Orange Magic Bullet Lube
- Instruction Guide for Lyman Reloading & Bullet Casting Products
- Cast Bullet Users Guide
|Country of Manufacture||United States|