The Lee Lube and Size Kit is one of the fastest and easiest ways to lubricate and size cast bullets. The sizing die that comes with the kit fits in any press that accepts standard 7/8"-14 threaded dies. Bullets are pushed through the sizing die nose first, so no special top punches are needed. Gas checks are automatically seated and crimped in place. Sized bullets are captured in the special container.
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
- Comes in red plastic case
- Lee recommends bullets be relubed after sizing to be sure the sized portion is coated with Alox (sold seperately).
- All lead bullets must be lubricated, but it is not absolutely necessary to size all cast bullets. Bullets must be sized if they are so large that they expand the case too much to freely enter the gun's chamber. Sizing sometimes helps accuracy by making the bullet uniform in diameter. Sizing helps ensure uniform start pressure and better accuracy. Gas checks can be installed with this tool. Simply place the gas check on the base of the bullet before sizing.
Directions for Use:
- Lubricating Bullets:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets (sold seperately).
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Sizing Bullets:
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Can I Collect My Order?
We do not allow ordering of items or collection of items from our premises as we are a mail order only business.
How Much Will It Cost For Delivery?
All orders are free delivery if the order total is above £50.00 A carriage fee of £4.50 will be due if the order is below the free delivery threshold. This does not include Hazardous Materials (Powder, Primers and Ammunition).
Am I Able To Return My Item?
All returns for UK customers are free of charge. The details can be found here
When Will My Order Arrive?
All none back orders are dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm. They should arrive the next day on Royal Mail Tracked 24 however Royal Mail do not guarantee this.
Will I Need To Sign For My Package?
We dispatch all orders using Royal Mail Tracked 24, Royal Mail Tracked 48, or Royal Mail 1St Class Signed For so they are fully tracked and may require a signature.
How Can I Track My Order?
Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email that includes a Royal Mail tracking number. You can track this number here
How Long Does It Take To Get Back Order Items Back In Stock?
All back order times can be found here as it is dependant on manufacturer.
What Should I Do If My Parcel Is Lost Or Damaged?
If your parcel is lost or damaged, you must contact us immediately so that we can contact the carrier and arrange for replacement or refund. Please keep any damaged items including damaged packaging for reference.
How Does Your Price Match Guarantee Work?
We will match any UK website price that is not on a clearance offer. All you need to do is send us the link to the cheaper item. The item must be purchasable through the competitor website.
Can You Send Powders, Ammunition and Primers Straight To Me?
We can send powder direct to you however ammunition and primers are a licensable item so they must be sent to a Registered Firearms Dealer for you to collect. Because these items are hazardous materials, the postage cost is £45.00 for orders below £300.00 and then £20.00 carriage for orders above the £300.00 threshold, regardless of quantity. Any orders placed outside of mainland England, Scotland & Wales are subject to further carriage costs that must be quoted before shipping commences.
Do You Offer A Military Discount?
We are proud to offer a military discount of 5% to any member of the military with valid ID. All we require is for you to email a valid copy of your ID to us within 24 hours of an order being placed and we will then issue a 5% refund on your purchase.
Order Before 2pm
UK Orders Over £50