The Hornady Match Grade Bushing is required for use with the Hornady Neck Sizing die. It is a self-centring, interchangeable bushing for extreme precision in neck sizing.
- Bushing fits in Hornady Match-Grade full length and neck sizing die
- Bushing is self-centring in die body
Use of Hornady Match Grade Neck and Full Length Dies and Bushings:
- Hornady Match Grade dies have a separate, interchangeable neck size bushing (not included with die).
- The dimension of the bushing (inside diameter, listed) determines the neck size when the brass is inserted into the die.
- Standard dies size to SAAMI minimum specification and this is often not necessary, as a particular rifle, brass type and chamber may not need minimum dimensions. Less sizing results in less working of the brass.
- Using some loaded or dummy cartridges that fit the rifle's chamber without excessive play, measure the diameter of the case neck. Subtract .001" from that diameter and the result should be a reasonable starting point for the correct bushing dimension. Select a size that is at that dimension or just under it.
- Bushings work in both the neck and full length Match Grade dies. The bushings are available in .002" increments.
- The 242, 244, 246 and 248 bushings are for the 223 Remington and 22-250 Remington cartridges.
- The 260, 262, 264 and 266 bushings are for the 6mm PPC and 243 Winchester cartridges.
- The 332, 334, 336 and 338 bushings are for the 308 Winchester cartridge.
Made In United States of America
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Bullet Weight Range||N/A|
Do we deliver worldwide?
All products purchasable through the CDSG Ltd website can be dispatched worldwide to any non embargoed countries listed within the gov.uk listings however an end user statement may be required for export outside of the UK. Postage costs to your specific country will be shown upon checkout and is calculated on a weight basis from the items held within your shopping cart. Please note that Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers and ammunition fall within the Hazardous Materials category when leaving the UK therefore higher postage costs may be quoted. End user statements and nescessary import documention will be requested by CDSG Ltd via email when required.
Is An Item In Stock?
If the item is in stock, a quantity available will be shown above the 'Buy Now' button. If an item is on Back Order, an estimated in stock date will be shown above the 'Buy Now' button. The estimated in stock date is an average order time from when an order is placed and will change on a daily basis.
Can I Collect My Order?
We do not allow ordering of items or collection of items from our premises as we are a mail order only business.
How Much Will It Cost For Delivery?
All orders are free UK delivery if the order total is above £50.00 A carriage fee will be due if the order is below the free delivery threshold. This does not include Hazardous Materials (Powder, Primers and Ammunition).
Am I Able To Return My Item?
All returns for UK customers are free of charge. The details can be found here
When Will My Order Arrive?
All none back orders are dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm. They should arrive the next day on Royal Mail Tracked 24 however Royal Mail do not guarantee this.
Will I Need To Sign For My Package?
We dispatch all orders using Royal Mail Tracked 24, Royal Mail Tracked 48, or Royal Mail 1St Class Signed For so they are fully tracked and may require a signature.
How Can I Track My Order?
Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email that includes a Royal Mail tracking number. You can track this number here
How Long Does It Take To Get Back Order Items Back In Stock?
All back order times can be found here as it is dependant on manufacturer.
What Should I Do If My Parcel Is Lost Or Damaged?
If your parcel is lost or damaged, you must contact us immediately so that we can contact the carrier and arrange for replacement or refund. Please keep any damaged items including damaged packaging for reference.
How Does Your Price Match Guarantee Work?
We will match any UK website price that is not on a clearance offer. All you need to do is send us the link to the cheaper item. The item must be purchasable through the competitor website.
Can You Send Powders, Ammunition and Primers Straight To Me?
We can send powder direct to you however ammunition and primers are a licensable item so they must be sent to a Registered Firearms Dealer for you to collect. Because these items are hazardous materials, the postage cost is £45.00 for orders below £300.00 and then £20.00 carriage for orders above the £300.00 threshold, regardless of quantity.
Do You Offer A Military Discount?
We are proud to offer a military and emergency services discount of 5% to any member with valid ID (applies to UK deliveries only). All we require is for you to be a member of the Defence Discount Service or Blue Light Discount where vouchers codes for a 5% discount will be provided within their websites.
Order Before 2pm
UK Orders Over £50