Tuition & Team
We specialise in tuition for the total beginner, ladies and young shots.
Tuition is by appointment only, usually on an individual basis, but small groups can also be catered for, including school parties. We welcome national companies or local businesses, who wish to team build or entertain customers or friends, for a day or days.
Practice is available most days, either for individuals or groups. Please telephone to book. A full range of guns are available for use by customers.
Tuition in the field
We also specialise in tuition in the field for game shooters.
An average day of tuition…
- Meet at Shooting Ground at agreed time. Refreshments will be served.
- Short discussion on gun handling safety.
- Guests will be given individual tuition over all clay targets.
- Tuition and a safety talk is also given for rifle shooting.
- Buffet lunch or dinner for groups... On Request.
- This is a general outline which may be tailored to meet your group’s individual needs and skill levels.
Cost of Tuition
Individual shooting tuition is assessed on the number of cartridges used, the minimum depending on the ability of the shooter. Fifty cartridges and clays can last from a half hour to one hour at a cost of £75.00. Use of guns ear protection etc. are included.
Clients who use their own cartridges- please note that only felt wad cartridges may be used.
Cost of promotional and company days will be given on request.
A deposit of 50% is required on confirmation of group booking.
Alternative Game Days…
A total of 1500 targets. Five drives of 300 targets for up to 8 guns.
Mid-shoot refreshments and lunch.
Price on request.
Tuesday-Saturday: 9am-5pm BOOKING ONLY
Sunday: 10am-1pm OPEN PRACTICE
The Shooting Ground can be contacted on 01944 710313 for bookings or queries