UK Orders Over £70
The Lyman Big Dipper Furnace Master Casting Kit was designed to make it possible for anyone interested to start bullet casting to get all the necessary equipment in one package. This kit includes the Lyman Big Dipper furnace for melting and blending alloys for casting bullets, the Lyman 4500 Lube Sizer for sizing and lubing bullets to the correct width before loading, a ladle for pouring alloy into the desired bullet mold an ingot mold for creating easy to store alloy and the widely acclaimed Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook. All the bullet caster needs is their desired bullet mold and the appropriate top punch and sizing die for the 4500 lube sizer (Sold separately). The Big Dipper furnace features a 10 lb capacity, fast heat-up time, thermostat control to +/- 10 degrees, easy on-off temperature dial, compact non-tip design and wide mouth for easy ladling.
- Capacity: 10 lb.
- Voltage: 230 Volt
- Material: Aluminium
- Melt Time: 30 Min.
- Features: Thermostat control to +/- 10 degrees
- Function: Designed for melting and blending lead alloys for bullet casting
- Wide mouth for easy ladling, non-tip design
- Includes everything needed to make quality cast bullets except for the bullet mold, casting alloy and top punch and sizing die
- No bottom pour capability
- Lyman Big Dipper Furnace
- 4500 Sizer/Lubricator
- Ingot Mold
- Super Moly Bullet Lube
- Long Handled Casting Dipper
- Instruction Guide for Lyman Reloading & Bullet Casting Products
- Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook
|Country of Manufacture||United States|