The mid-size 170 STRIKER™ outperforms many larger lights and is one of our most popular models worldwide. It’s compact size makes it an easy install on most vehicles and with a set of COMBO or SPREAD filters it is incredibly versatile creating an ideal peripheral light pattern.
• Compact performance but with optimum reflector size outperforming larger rivals
• 12V 100 watt Xenophot® 2000 hour bulb (24V halogen version available)
• LIGHT OUTPUT (12V) | 350 000 candela | 1 lux @ 650 m
• Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction
• Gore-tex ®breather (IP57/67/68/IP69K) to protect against moisture/contaminant ingress
• Light output can be tailored from a WIDE, COMBO or long distance SPOT pattern
• Ideal additional light partnered with 240 BLITZ / XGT / HID for off-road motorsport
• WEIGHT (single unit) 560g | 1lb 3.75oz
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
How Much Will It Cost For Delivery?
All orders are free delivery if the order total is above £50.00 A carriage fee of £4.50 will be due if the order is below the free delivery threshold. This does not include Hazardous Materials (Powder, Primers and Ammunition).
Am I Able To Return My Item?
All returns for UK customers are free of charge. The details can be found here
When Will My Order Arrive?
All none back orders are dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm. They should arrive the next day on Royal Mail Tracked 24 however Royal Mail do not guarantee this.
Will I Need To Sign For My Package?
We dispatch all orders using Royal Mail Tracked 24 so they are fully tracked but do not require a signature.
How Can I Track My Order?
Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email that includes a Royal Mail tracking number. You can track this number here
How Long Does It Take To Get Back Order Items Back In Stock?
All back order times can be found here as it is dependant on manufacturer.
What Should I Do If My Parcel Is Lost Or Damaged?
If your parcel is lost or damaged, you must contact us immediately so that we can contact the carrier and arrange for replacement or refund. Please keep any damaged items including damaged packaging for reference.
How Does Your Price Match Guarantee Work?
We will match any UK website price that is not on a clearance offer. All you need to do is send us the link to the cheaper item.
Can You Send Powders, Ammunition and Primers Straight To Me?
We can send powder direct to you however ammunition and primers are a licensable item so they must be sent to a Registered Firearms Dealer for you to collect. Because these items are hazardous materials, the postage cost is £65.00 regardless of quantity.
UK Orders Over £50