Leica Geovid HD-B
The overall concept of the new Geovid HD-B brings about a revolution in rangefinding. Unique to these rangefinding binoculars is the supreme optical performance of their Perger Porro prism system, the optimised ergonomics of their bridge construction, and the additional integration of an extremely high-performance laser rangefinder with a multifunction ballistic computer.
The Geovid HD-B accesses an internal database with ballistic curves for practically all standard calibre ammunition. In addition, users can upload their own specific parameters for hand-loaded or special ammunition from a microSD memory card.
The newly developed ABC ballistic function (Advanced Ballistic Compensation) allows hunters to determine the point of aim much more easily and with greater precision than ever before. In fractions of a second, hunters can read off the precise parameters they need for their particular reticle or click adjustment. And all this taking the ammunition specifics, angle, temperature and barometric pressure into account.
Advantages at a glance
- extremely long laser range of up to 1825 metres
- Advanced Ballistic Compensation (ABC®) for all hunting needs
- point of aim correction for various reticles and ASV (rapid reticle adjustment)
- input of the hunter's own ballistic parameters with a microSD memory card
- calculations include angle, temperature and barometric pressure data
- extraordinarily bright, clear and easily legible LED display with automatic adjustment to ambient lighting conditions
- extremely short measuring time of von max. 0.3 seconds
- sharp, high-contrast view with outstanding depth and plasticity, thanks to Perger Porro prisms
- AquaDura® coating for easier cleaning
- extremely high light transmission and particularly neutral colour rendition
- ergonomic bridge construction ensures fatigue-free viewing
- simple two-button operation
- eyecups with 5 click-stop settings
- particularly rugged, light and resilient fully rubber-armoured magnesium body
When using a classical hunting reticle, the point-of-impact correction is applied by means of an elevation adjustment. The Geovid HD-B displays the distance and the elevation correction (centimetres or inches). The value displayed relates to the target and shows the required deviation from point blank.
If the point-of-impact correction is applied by click adjustments with rapid reticle adjustment (Absehenschnellverstellung - ASV), the number of clicks required to adjust the reticle can be displayed. Display formats: 1 MOA, 1/3 MOA, 1/4 MOA, 10 mm/100 m, 5 mm/100 m.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
How Much Will It Cost For Delivery?
All orders are free delivery if the order total is above £70.00. A carriage fee of £4.50 will be due if the order is below the free delivery threshold. This does not include Hazardous Materials (Powder, Primers and Ammunition).
Am I Able To Return My Item?
All returns for UK customers are free of charge. The details can be found here
When Will My Order Arrive?
All none back orders are dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm. They should arrive the next day on Royal Mail Tracked 24 however Royal Mail do not guarantee this.
Will I Need To Sign For My Package?
We dispatch all orders using Royal Mail Tracked 24 so they are fully tracked but do not require a signature.
How Can I Track My Order?
Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email that includes a Royal Mail tracking number. You can track this number here
How Long Does It Take To Get Back Order Items Back In Stock?
What Should I Do If My Parcel Is Lost Or Damaged?
How Does Your Price Match Guarantee Work?
Can You Send Powders and Primers Straight To Me?
UK Orders Over £70