The Hornady Precision Reloaders Kit has all of the necessary tools for reloaders to create out the most consistent and accurate reloads possible. This kit includes
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Concentricity Tool that identifies and eliminates bullet runout
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer trims cases to the correct length and is adjustable to 1/1000" without moving the case.
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Power Adapter allows reloaders to attach a battery powered screwdriver to drive the case trimmer
- Hornady Lock-N-Load OAL Gauge Curved designed to determine the proper bullet seating depth by accurately measuring the rifle's freebore increasing the accuracy of the rifle
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Set is used for measuring and comparing bullet seating depth from the base of the ammunition to the bullets ogive
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Headspace Kit which measures from the case head to datum line on case shoulder to measure if brass is being resized correctly. Works with 17 calibre cartridges to belted magnum. Includes comparator body and 5 bushings.
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Case Prep Trio has three low speed, high-torque heads for speeding up the reloading process. Now reloaders can chamfer, deburr and even clean primer pockets without having to change tools.
- Hornady Dial Caliper made of steel this caliper is accurate to .001" and is great for measuring any thing from 0-6".
Type: Precision Reloaders Package
- Concentricity Tool
- Case Trimmer
- Case Trimmer Power Adapter
- Curved OAL Gauge
- Bullet Comparator Set
- Headspace Kit
- Case Prep Trio
- Steel Dial Caliper
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
How Much Will It Cost For Delivery?
All orders are free delivery if the order total is above £50.00 A carriage fee of £4.50 will be due if the order is below the free delivery threshold. This does not include Hazardous Materials (Powder, Primers and Ammunition).
Am I Able To Return My Item?
All returns for UK customers are free of charge. The details can be found here
When Will My Order Arrive?
All none back orders are dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm. They should arrive the next day on Royal Mail Tracked 24 however Royal Mail do not guarantee this.
Will I Need To Sign For My Package?
We dispatch all orders using Royal Mail Tracked 24 so they are fully tracked but do not require a signature.
How Can I Track My Order?
Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email that includes a Royal Mail tracking number. You can track this number here
How Long Does It Take To Get Back Order Items Back In Stock?
All back order times can be found here as it is dependant on manufacturer.
What Should I Do If My Parcel Is Lost Or Damaged?
If your parcel is lost or damaged, you must contact us immediately so that we can contact the carrier and arrange for replacement or refund. Please keep any damaged items including damaged packaging for reference.
How Does Your Price Match Guarantee Work?
We will match any UK website price that is not on a clearance offer. All you need to do is send us the link to the cheaper item.
Can You Send Powders, Ammunition and Primers Straight To Me?
We can send powder direct to you however ammunition and primers are a licensable item so they must be sent to a Registered Firearms Dealer for you to collect. Because these items are hazardous materials, the postage cost is £65.00 regardless of quantity.
UK Orders Over £50