The Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press is an automatic 5-station press that is full of innovative features. The press features include; Lock-N-Load quick change technology, fully automatic indexing, 5-station die platform that accepts standard 7/8"-14 threaded dies, and the EZ-ject System that delivers 100% reliable cartridge ejection. This press is capable of loading rifle and handgun cartridges with ease.
Wondering what extra parts to purchase? Well, the press comes complete with the following items:
- Lock-N-Load powder measure
- rifle and pistol metering assemblies
- case activated powder drop and linkage
- cartridge catcher
- large and small primer pick-up tubes
- 5 Lock-N-Load Bushings
- So the only thing left to purchase is the easy access shellplate, dies, and any additional bushings you'll need for additional calibres.
Press Type: Progressive Press
Frame Material: Cast Alloy
Frame Design: O-Frame
Frame Opening Size:
Handle Location: Bottom Right
Die Size Accepted: Any standard 7/8"-14 threaded die
Die Bushing Accepted: Yes
Die Bushing Brand Used: Hornady, this press has five stations that will only accept Hornady Die Bushings, each station is not threaded (The press ships with 5 bushings).
Spent Primer Collection System: Plastic tube that can be set to drop primers into trash cans
Priming Feature: Automatic
Number of Stations: 5
Number of Mounting Holes:
Mounting Hardware Included: No, users will need 1/2" thick bolts that are long enough to go through the press and reloading bench.
Warranty: Lifetime Factory
- The EZ-ject system is designed to work with updated shellplates. Earlier version shellplates are not adaptable with the EZ-ject system. To tell if shellplates need to be updated, turn the shellplate upside down and look for a groove that runs in a circular pattern around the shellplate. For further instruction please refer to the "what to look for" link below. If there is no groove present Hornady will modify old shellplates to work with the EZ-ject system.
- Hornady Suggests Spraying all metal parts with Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant before using the press (Sold Separately Item# 270-323)
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
How Much Will It Cost For Delivery?
All orders are free delivery if the order total is above £50.00 A carriage fee of £4.50 will be due if the order is below the free delivery threshold. This does not include Hazardous Materials (Powder, Primers and Ammunition).
Am I Able To Return My Item?
All returns for UK customers are free of charge. The details can be found here
When Will My Order Arrive?
All none back orders are dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm. They should arrive the next day on Royal Mail Tracked 24 however Royal Mail do not guarantee this.
Will I Need To Sign For My Package?
We dispatch all orders using Royal Mail Tracked 24 so they are fully tracked but do not require a signature.
How Can I Track My Order?
Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email that includes a Royal Mail tracking number. You can track this number here
How Long Does It Take To Get Back Order Items Back In Stock?
All back order times can be found here as it is dependant on manufacturer.
What Should I Do If My Parcel Is Lost Or Damaged?
If your parcel is lost or damaged, you must contact us immediately so that we can contact the carrier and arrange for replacement or refund. Please keep any damaged items including damaged packaging for reference.
How Does Your Price Match Guarantee Work?
We will match any UK website price that is not on a clearance offer. All you need to do is send us the link to the cheaper item.
Can You Send Powders, Ammunition and Primers Straight To Me?
We can send powder direct to you however ammunition and primers are a licensable item so they must be sent to a Registered Firearms Dealer for you to collect. Because these items are hazardous materials, the postage cost is £65.00 regardless of quantity.
UK Orders Over £50